Friday, March 18, 2016

Lunch Menu 1 - Lunch Recipies


This is an attempt to show what we can cook for a meal together. In our house the Sunday lunch is special. we all sit together and eat, talk about things we do not get to talk about on a daily bases. Some times I also have a problem thinking what to make for a proper thali with everything in it. By everything I mean protein, carbs, fat and vitamins ( a complete meal). I also serve like this is small cups and tell my kids that they should finish everything on their plate, So they like how its presented and try to do a good job finishing it up.

You can click on the items in the menu and see how its made.

Preparation time -  1 hour
It takes me one hour for this as i have 4 burners and I use the pressure cooker ( 12 liters one) for dal and rice. 

Menu:


2 comments: